- Do you sometimes feel that your home does not support your aspirations?
- Do you often find it difficult to sleep, or feel tired for no apparent reason?
- Did you know that Electro-Magnetic Fields emitted from everyday electrical appliances may have harmful effects on your health? Would you like to learn how to avoid or minimize these?
- Did you know that the land on which your house is built might affect your health and well-being?
- Do you find it difficult to turn your new house into a ‘home’? Do you ever wonder if previous occupants or events affect the house you are living in today?
- Do you experience blockages in your achievements and enjoyment of life?
If this applies to you, if some of these questions are familiar to you, then this workshop is for you.
You will discover what Electro-Magnetic Fields (EMFs) are and how to avoid the harmful effects of EMF pollution on health.
You will find out that distortions in the natural earth radiation around your home may affect your well-being. We will explain the tell-tale signs of its presence and demonstrate how to detect the problem.
You will discover how the energy of past occupants and your own negative experiences in the home can affect you today. Learn about this energy, which is embedded in the fabric of your home, and understand the influence it may have on your life. Simple techniques can be used to rid your home of these unhelpful influences.
You will learn how physical clutter in your home or office can result in blockages that may occur in your life. A fundamental prerequisite to letting go of clutter is to understand the reasons (practical and emotional) why you have collected it. You will discover how this often overlooked aspect of one’s home can greatly obstruct achievements and enjoyment of life. We will help you discover what drives us to ‘hang on’ to stuff and teach you how best to ‘let go’ and clear these stagnant areas
The fast-moving, challenging and polluted world in which we live today provides unprecedented levels of stress affecting our health and overall well-being, and we expect our home to provide us the perfect haven of peace where we can recuperate, relax, find peace and enjoyment .
During this workshop, you will discover the fundamentals of what constitutes a healthy and happy home, and how some simple measures can help making YOUR home a happy and healthy place, clear out the past and plan for a brighter more successful future.
Further details of the venue will be sent closer to the dateCourse fees and Booking