- Do you sometimes feel that your home does not support your aspirations?
- Do you often find it difficult to sleep, or feel tired for no apparent reason?
- Did you know that Electro-Magnetic Fields emitted from everyday electrical appliances may have harmful effects on your health? Would you like to learn how to avoid or minimize these?
- Did you know that the land on which your house is built might affect your health and well-being?
- Do you find it difficult to turn your new house into a ‘home’? Do you ever wonder if previous occupants or events affect the house you are living in today?
- Do you experience blockages in your achievements and enjoyment of life?
- Are you finding it difficult to sell your house?
- Do you ever wonder what Feng Shui really is, and how you can use it?
If this applies to you, if some of these questions are familiar to you, then this course is for you.
What this course will give:
- We will explain what Feng Shui is, where it comes from, and how it has evolved and you how you can apply it to your own home in a very practical way in order to create positive changes in your living space and in your life.
- We will endeavour to de-mystify this ancient practice and explain how you can use it, in everyday words.
- We will explain what can affect the health of your home and its occupants, and show you how simple measures can make your home the special, harmonious, healthy and supportive place it should be.
- We will discuss symbolism and the impact it can have on your environment and on your psyche.
- We will introduce you to a fascinating – but easy to use – astrological system: the 9 Star Ki.
- We will take you to a nearby home where you can really see Feng Shui ‘in action’.
The course will take place in St Ives, Cornwall.
Further details of the precise venue will be sent after booking is confirmed
Dates : Sat 11 May - Sun 12 May 2019 : 10 am - 4 pm
Course Cost £150.00 including vegetarian lunch
The course will be held in a private residence in Lelant Downs, Hayle, Cornwall. The precise location will be given when your booking is confirmed.
Lelant Downs is only 3.7 miles from the beautiful town of St Ives.
TBC, St Ives, Cornwall
For Sat Navs use TR27
Email : email@example.com
Call Olga on 07017 362 100
Or use our online booking form